It is compliant with the IEEE802.11n and IEEE802.11b/g standards, maximizing reliability and throughput.
Connecting Yealink phones to Wi-Fi
To start using the Yealink WF40 Wi-Fi dongle, follow the steps below to proceed:
1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable to enable Wi-Fi connectivity
2. Insert the WF40 USB dongle to the USB port at the back of the phone
3. You will be prompted to scan and connect to available Wi-Fi networks. Alternatively, you can do this manually by going to Menu > Settings > Basic Settings > Wi-Fi
4. Select Available Networks, and press OK
5. Select the desired Wi-Fi network, and press Connect
6. Enter the password, and press OK
Allow a few seconds for the phone to connect to your Wi-Fi connection.