This introduction video will show you all you need to get started using Aline!
Here is a breakdown of the application, each lettered section is explained below:
A - This is the current user's information.
- Notifications such as missed calls will appear below the current user's name in this section.
- Below notifications, there is an area for the user to set a status message. The sample message in this case is "TGIF"
- General settings can be access by clicking the gear icon.
B - This blue ribbon has multiple actions. The following are in respective order, left to right.
- Phone - This opens up the soft phone
- Conference - This displays all conference rooms if they are already setup.
- Voicemail - This displays voicemails. Allowing you to play and delete messages.
- Group Chat - This opens the chat window.
- Self care - Items such as call recordings, account details, and a few light reports are kept here.
- Send Fax - Allows you to send a pdf as a fax.
C - Other users - This section shows what is going on with your coworkers. It will tell you if they are on a call or away from their desk. Right clicking on a user will display additional options.
D - This is an example of a user on a call.
E - Bottom Ribbon
- Directory - Shows all users in the account
- Contacts - Shows all contacts that have been imported from Google or Microsoft Outlook.
- Favorites - Contacts and users can be Favorited. Favorited people show here.
- History - This shows missed calls, outbound calls, and received calls.