Note: Each user may view their own recordings. To learn more, click here.
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account.
2. Navigate to Reports > CDR.
3. Use the filters to select the date range and/or filter who the call was sent to/from.
Note: You may have to include the country code when searching a telephone numbers. e.g. 1-567-803-0327
3. Once you find the call you want, click the play button on the far right side. You will then download the file to listen to the recording.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If a recording does not appear, try searching for linked calls. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Select the call to auto populate the ID field
2. Change the # to a Linked ID.
3. Search for Linked calls
Recordings are set to start at the beginning of the call. The CDR will show all records of where the call has been routed.
Example: Call goes from the initial number dialed > Queue > agent answers > transferred to a manager. Each branch will show as a separate log in the CDR but only the first log will show the recording in most cases.