Note: Each user may view their own extension recordings. To learn more, click here.
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account.
(Admin credentials are separate from the Communicator login credentials. If you are the account owner and need your admin password to be reset, please call Aline Support at 567.803.0327.)
2. Navigate to Reports > CDR from the red menu to the left.
3. Use the filters at the top of the page to select the date range and filter who the call was sent to/from.
Note: You may have to include the country code when searching a telephone number. e.g. 1-567-803-0327
3. Once you find the call you want, click the play button on the far right side. You will then download the file to listen to the recording.
IMPORTANT: If a recording does not appear, try searching for linked calls. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Select the call to auto populate the ID field
2. Navigate to the "ID" search field at the top of the page and click on the # symbol to change to a Linked ID.
3. Search for Linked calls
When Does A Recording Start?
Recordings are set to start at the beginning of the call. The CDR will show all records of where the call has been routed.
Example: Call goes from the initial number dialed to the > Queue > agent answers > transferred to a manager. Each branch of routing will show as a separate log in the CDR but only the first log will show the recording in most cases.