Temporary Change Operation Times
If this option is turned on, the user will be able to switch system level operation times on or off, by using the *401/*402 access codes. User has the ability to reset Operation Times using *403 access code.
Note: Operation Times will reset to default at midnight every day. To disable this feature, please navigate to Settings -> Access Codes -> Operation times -> Midnight Reset
- *401 - Office is Open
- *402 - Office is Closed (Holidays)
- *403 - Reset to default Operation Times (as set by admin thru the web portal)
Permanently Change Operation Times
To change Operation Times:
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account
2. Navigate to DIDs
3. Select the telephone number you want to adjust operation times for
4. Click on "Show Advanced Options." Then, click on "Operation Times"
Note: Default Destination will be your after hours destination