Operation Times are used to define and set up time based routing for Queues and DIDs and IVRs.
Temporary Change Operation Times
If this option is turned on, the user will be able to switch system level operation times on or off, by using the *401/*402 access codes. User has the ability to reset Operation Times using *403 access code.
Note: Operation Times will reset to default at midnight every day. To disable this feature, please navigate to Settings -> Access Codes -> Operation times -> Midnight Reset
- *401 - Office is Open
- *402 - Office is Closed (Holidays)
- *403 - Reset to default Operation Times (as set by admin thru the web portal)
Permanently Change Operation Times
To change Operation Times:
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account
2. Navigate to DIDs (Operation Times can be changed at the Queue and IVR level also)
3. Select the telephone number you want to adjust operation times for
4. Click on "Show Advanced Options" Then, click on "Operation Times"
5. Setup the Operation Times based on the preferred schedule
To setup Operation times, enable them first by pressing the "ON" radial button. Once this is enabled, the option to configure open days will be available.
Pressing the + key under the "Open Days" section will allow you to define the open days, every time outside of the times set here will be considered "closed" and the default destination and the greeting will be played back to the user.
Description of the destinations follows in this priority order:
- Closed dates: Sets the specific date when all calls are redirected to a 'Default Destination'. If 'Destination' field in the Closed dates is set, call will not go to 'Default Destination' but to this number.
- Custom Destinations: Redirects all calls received during set hours to the extension provided here
- Open dates: Sets the working hours during which DID is to redirect calls as set in DID Add/Edit window. If any call is received during the hours not set here, 'Custom Destination' is checked, and if they do not apply, the call is redirected to 'Default Destination' (Closed dates)