Operation Times are used to define and set up time based routing for Queues, DIDs and IVRs.
How to Temporarily Change Operation Times
If Operation Times are set up, the user will be able to switch system level operation times on or off in their account by dialing the *401/*402 access codes from either their Yealink desk phone, Communicator softphone or mobile app. Users also have the ability to reset Operation Times using the *403 access code.
- *401 - Office is Open
- *402 - Office is Closed (Holidays)
- *403 - Reset to default Operation Times (as set by admin thru the web portal)
Operation Times will reset to default at midnight every day when using the *401/*402 access codes. To disable this feature, please navigate to Settings -> Access Codes -> Operation times -> Midnight Reset.
How to Permanently Change Operation Times
To change Operation Times:
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account
2. Navigate to DIDs (Operation Times can be changed at the Queue and IVR level also)
3. Select the telephone number you want to adjust operation times for
4. Click on "Show Advanced Options" Then, click on "Operation Times"
5. Setup the Operation Times based on your preferred schedule
How to Set Up Operation Times
1. To setup Operation times, enable them first by pressing the "ON" radial button. Once this is enabled, the option to configure open days will be available.
2. Pressing the + key under the "Open Days" section will allow you to define the open days. Anything outside of the times set will be considered "closed" and the default destination and the greeting will be played back to the user. See example below:
IMPORTANT: If Closed Dates, Custom Destinations, and Open Days are all set, below is the priority order in which they will take effect.
First Priority - Will Override Custom and Open Days
Sets the specific date(s) when all calls will be redirected to the set 'Default Destination'. If the 'Destination' field in the Closed Dates section is set to a different destination then what is listed under 'Default Destination', calls will not go to the 'Default Destination' but will instead be directed to the destination listed under the Closed Dates.
Second Priority - Will Override Open Days
Redirects all calls received during set hours to the extension provided here
Third Priority - Will Occur for Any Dates and Times Not Set Within Closed Dates or Custom Destinations
Anything outside of the times set will be considered "closed" and the default destination and the greeting will be played back to the user. However, if a customer also has the Custom Destination and Closed Dates fields filled out, the call will be redirected to the destination under Closed Dates. If the Custom Destination and Closed Dates do not apply, then the call will be routed to the "Default Destination".