Note: To view all call recordings for an account will require an admin login. To learn more, click here.
To View Your Own Call Recordings:
1. Login to the Communicator desktop app.
2. Click on the "Self Care" icon from the blue ribbon at the top of the app. (If the icon is not visible, select the 3 dots on the right to select the option from the drop down menu.)
3. Within the new window, select the "CDR" tab to view your personal call history.
4. Use the filters at the top to find the record you wish to listen to. Once you have found the record you want to listen to, select the record by clicking on the box to the left. Next, click "Listen" from the top menu.
5. This will open up the recording and allow you to either listen to or download the recording.