Part 1 - Record a Greeting Message
Record Your Own:
1. Dial *301 using your desk phone or Communicator app to record your verbal message.
2. Once finished, your recording will be time and date stamped in the system to select.
3. To select and apply a greeting, scroll down to part 2.
Import Your Greeting Message
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account.
2. Navigate to System -> Sound Files
3. Select "Upload"
Note: Must be a wav or ulaw file type. Click here for the sound converter.
Note: File name must be "greeting- filename" as shown below.
Part 2 - Set a Greeting Message
For IVRs (Auto-Attendants)
1. Navigate to IVR -> select IVR
2. Select greeting from the drop down menu
3. Click "Save" to apply.
For Ring Groups
For a Ring Group:
1. Navigate to Extensions -> Ring Groups -> select Ring Group
2. Click on "Show Advanced Options"
3. Select greeting from the drop down menu under Greetings:
4. Click "Save" to apply.