To enable forwarding:
Dial *71 + TELEPHONE# to forward all calls to that number. This number can be local Extension or Proper/Mobile number.
To disable forwarding:
Dial *72. No extension number is required.
Alternatively: Users can also set up forwarding from the admin portal. When setting call forwarding in the admin portal, users are able to edit the number of rings to an extension before the call is forwarded.
1. Login with your admin credentials here.
2. Go to Extensions -> System -> select the ext.
3. Select the Enhanced Services button under Permissions
4. Look for Call Forwarding and click the edit icon to the right
5. To forward all calls, select Unconditional
6. Now, click the plus icon to the right of Unconditional to add a destination (phone number)
7. Add the destination (phone number) to forward to
8. Add a Timeout duration, this is recommend to set between 0-30 seconds.
Note: Timeout is the the number of rings that will occur before the call is forwarded to its destination. For example, if you need a call to forward immediately, you can enter "0" under timeout. If you would like your phone/extension to ring for 10 seconds first, before forwarding, then you would enter "10" under Timeout.
Important: If you would like to set up call forwarding for internal purposes only - meaning from one extension to another, please contact customer support at 567.803.0327.