Please use the links below to download the Sound Converter Wizard.
Once downloaded, please select local mode to convert the files.
- To convert sound files in a local directory select Local mode, define a directory where files will be stored after conversion and click Next.
- On following menu you will be able to select if you are going to convert Music On Hold files, or other sound files such as greetings, announces, etc.
- Select Music On Hold or Other, and click Next.
- On next menu click Add Files, browse for a .mp3 or .wav file, and click Next.
- File(s) will be converted to sound formats and stored in defined directory at local machine.