Please use the steps below to best troubleshoot call connection issues.
It's best to not use WiFi when possible. Please directly plug into a router or switch if possible for best reliability.
Network Troubleshooting Steps:
- Unplug your router for 15-30 seconds, then power it back on.
- Unplug your phone/computer for 15-30 seconds, then power it back on.
- Factory reset your Yealink device.
- Run this VoIP test. Note any failed results.
- Check for any damaged cables connected to the router and devices.
- Remove any obstacles between the device and router if connected to WiFi. Best to avoid using WiFi.
- Reach out to your ISP (internet service provider) to check for any outages.
- Factory reset your network router.