Call Parking allows calls to be picked up from any device. Using BLF, each button will show as green when not active and red when a call is parked. Press the red button to pick up that call.
1. To setup Call Parking, please login to the device you would like to configure
- Press the OK button on your Yealink device. Note the IPv4 address.
- Type that address (i.g. 192.168.1.15) into your browsers.
- Enter admin as the username and blitz as the default password.
2. Navigate to Dsskey
- Ext Key for Yealink EXP20
3. Program the keys based on the image below
- Select Call Park and Value: 700 to automatically transfer calls to park
- Select BLF and Value: 701-720 to assign the buttons to parked calls