To get started, please login to the Yealink GUI.
1. Get the phone's IP address by pressing the OK button > IPv4 > 192.168.xxx.xxx
2. Open a browser and enter the IP address on the address bar to access the GUI.
3. Enter admin as the username and blitz as the default password.
- Click on the Directory and then go to Local Directory
- Click Browse, and then locate a photo file from your computer
- Click Upload Photo to upload the photo
- You can click Delete Photo to delete the customer photo
Once you have your photo uploaded the next step will be to add the customer photo to the contact! Please note that Yealink only supports .png, .jpg, .bmp format files and the file size must be less than 5MB!
Now that you have uploaded your photo, all you have to do is follow these next steps and you will be on your way!
- Click on Directory and then Local Directory
- Click the desired entry you want to edit
- Select the desired photo from the pull-down list under Photo
- Click Edit to accept the change
And there you have it! Now that you have assigned a photo to your contact, when you place a call to the contact or receive a call from the contact, the touchscreen will display the contact photo! Just repeat the process to keep adding photos to different contacts!