The Microsoft Dynamics Integration allows for the following features:
- Automatic Call Logging: All calls are automatically time and date stamped within the customer lead. A recording of the discussion is available for automatic posting within the lead as well.
- Call Popup: When a client calls in, the customer lead will automatically populate.
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account
2. Navigate to CRM -> Integration
3. Locate the Organization Service URL. With your Dynamics 365 account, navigate to Settings -> Advanced Setting
4. Then, Settings -> Customization -> Developer Resources
5. Configure your CRM as shown below
CRM type: MicrosoftCrm
Organization Service URL: https://[*yourcompany*].api.crm.dynamics.com/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc
Page URL: https://[*yourcompany*].api.crm.dynamics.com
Login URL: https://login.mircosoftonline.com
Microsoft Dynamics Version: Online
5. Open the Communicator app. Navigate to Tools -> Preferences -> Modules -> CRM
6. Enable CRM integration. Enable the options you prefer. Finally, enter the email and password for your Microsoft account