Archiving Storage allows recordings to be stored outside the system. Please follow the steps below for more info on setup and configuration.
Note: Storage will archive nightly at 12AM EST
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account.
2. Navigate to System > Archiving Storage
Note: If this options is not available, please contact support to enable this feature.
3. Link your account. Once linked, press the Test button to ensure the account has been linked successfully.
Recommended Archiving Storage Methods
The following allow for audio playback within the admin portal.
- Access Key: Acquired from amazon account.
- Access Secret: Acquired from amazon account.
- Bucket: S3 bucket to be used.
- Folder name: folder name on google drive location for data storage.
Code: Code acquired from Google drive press "Get code"
1. Select your account in the popup and press allow to allow PBXware to use your Google drive as storage.
2. Copy code from next popup window and paste in field code.
3. Click Save to link your Google Account
4. Select your preferred options to back up. Then, click the save button to apply.
Other Archiving Storage Methods
The following do not allow for audio playback within the admin portal.
- Code: Registration code provided by dropbox api. Value is not stored, only used to temporarily store value for token acquisition.
- 1. To get a dropbox code press “Get Code” and allow the application. If currently no dropbox account is logged you will be prompted to log in.
- 2. Token: Insert previously acquired dropbox token or press “Get Token” after Code field is properly set.
- Server: Server address/ip. NOTE: only mandatory field, for FTP servers with anonymous allowed.
- User: Username to be used for registration.
- Password: Password to be used for registration.
- Root Directory: Root directory on the server. The application expects this to be a valid, existing location on the server otherwise upload will be aborted.