To allow a user to monitor calls, follow the steps below.
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account
2. Select Extensions -> System
3. Select the user that will be monitoring the calls
4. On the right, select "Enhanced Services"
5. Towards the bottom right, find "Call Monitoring" and select the edit icon
6. Select "Add extension"
7. Select the settings you'd like to use
Extension: To listen to all extension, type "ALL" in the first box OR type in a specific extension number
Quiet Mode: Disabling this will prompt the user that they are being monitored
Permission: Select "PIN Required" to enter your PIN before each monitoring session
8. Refer to this article on how to use this feature in the app.