Add Global Contacts
Global Contacts Allows a List of Contacts to Appear Within Each User's Communicator Desktop App.
1. Login to the web portal at sip.alinephonesystems.com with an admin account.
2. Select the "Settings" tab and go to "Central Phone Book."
3. Add contacts by selecting "Add Contact" or "CSV Upload" from the options provided at the top of the screen.
Note: If you are adding a list of new contacts, first select, "Download CSV Template" and then add your information in the appropriate columns provided. Once the template is filled out, then you can select "CSV Upload."
If you already have an existing CSV spreadsheet of contact names, be sure that the format exactly matches the formatting on the CSV template provided.
(See CSV Template Example Below.)
CSV Template Example:
Add Personal Contacts
These contacts will only appear on your personal Communicator Desktop App.
1. Login to the Communicator Desktop app
2. Select the 3 dots and then Online Self Care
3. Select the Central Phone Book tab
4. Add contacts by selecting Add Contact or CSV Upload
Note: The CSV must exactly match the CSV Template
Note: If you would like your contacts to sync with your Yealink phone, please send a ticket to email@example.com to enable this.