Send a Test Fax
1. Download this test PDF: ALINE TEST FAX.pdf
2. Send this fax to 567-221-0052
If the test fax successfully sends, please use the troubleshooting steps below:
- It may be the number you are trying to send faxes to is not available. Please double check the fax number.
- Additionally, it may also be the document you are trying to send isn't a compatible PDF fax document. Some common issues may include:
- All pages are not in portrait mode
- Pages are not standard US size (8.5"x11")
- In some cases, printing the document as a PDF resolves the compatibility issue. For more info on how to print as a PDF, please click here.
If the test fax fails to send, please use the troubleshooting steps below:
- It's best to not use WiFi when possible. Please directly plug into a router or switch if possible for best reliability.
- Network Troubleshooting Steps:
- Unplug your router for 15-30 seconds, then power it back on.
- Unplug your computer for 15-30 seconds, then power it back on.
- Run this VoIP test. Note any failed results.
- Check for any damaged cables connected to the router and devices.
- Remove any obstacles between the device and router if connected to WiFi. Best to avoid using WiFi.
- Reach out to your ISP (internet service provider) to check for any outages.
- Factory reset your network router.
- Use a Recommended Router for VoIP